[wp-hackers] Charging to install WordPress

Paolo Tresso / Pixline supporto at pixline.net
Thu Jun 19 10:10:32 GMT 2008

> Yeah, but Install4Free only do non-commercial (non-profit or personal)
> installations. We send commercial people to the wp-pro mailing list.

You should check this way to proceed with wp-pro, because in the last
days that list was fullfilled with people with "install this for $5"
kind of request, and some of the pro's are a little upset with
install4free for that... Please read out the archives of that list to
know more.

I suggest to alert people that wp-pro is a professional list, and not
a "it won't take you more than five minutes" kind of list, before
redirecting them to wp-pro. It will save time for each of us :-)

Bests,

Paolo Tresso (Pixline)
online media developer