[wp-hackers] Plugins "update not checked"interface

Stephen Rider wp-hackers at striderweb.com
Sat Jun 14 04:03:38 GMT 2008

On Jun 13, 2008, at 3:06 PM, Viper007Bond wrote:

> The only problem I see is that not everyone runs 640x480 or
> whatever. :P
>
> I'd hate for the rows to get too much taller...

I agree, which is why I shrank the text size just a bit.  Also, I
don't think it will be a problem except for plugins with unusually
short descriptions.  Most plugins I have have a description section
that is at least four or five lines tall, so...  some height increase
but not huge.

I'm going to go forward with a patch with that interface.

Stephen

P.S. -- Regarding the 404s on the screenshot -- both my website and
email have been screwy for a week now.  Sorry 'bout that. :\