[wp-hackers] Adding collapsible "meta boxes" to a plugin's option page

Aaron D. Campbell aaron at xavisys.com
Wed Jun 11 19:51:41 GMT 2008

Actually, I think that method only works to add them to "comment" "link"
"page" and "post" unless you combine it with do_meta_boxes.  The $page
parameter of add_meta_box (4th parameter) can be whatever you want, and
then you use that same name as the $page parameter (1st parameter) of
do_meta_boxes to actually create the boxes.