[wp-hackers] Charging to install WordPress

Eric Marden wp at xentek.net
Sat Jun 7 02:47:13 GMT 2008

> about people who charge outrageous prices to install WordPress (eg.
> €550/$850/£430) :

I wouldn't say that at all. Never underestimate your value - not your
worth - your value. And never be ashamed of making money. If the
customer values the service enough to pay that price, who are you to
say its a rip off.

I can make up to $300 / hr consulting. Often times, wordpress is
involved. Obviously I'm doing more than just installing wordpress, but
that's not really how the world works anyway.

perception is almost everything. results are the rest.

-e