[wp-hackers] Seeking feedback on Plugins UI

DD32 wordpress at dd32.id.au
Thu Jun 5 06:35:47 GMT 2008

I do it all on my local dev machine with a single install, So i've got a
lot to loose, I figure, I'm going to proect my own code..
Theres been a few times i've managed to royally screw myself. Just the
other day apache went loose deleteing my documents/settings/emails, And
then PHP overwrote them with trace logs, so recovery programs couldnt work
either :)