[wp-hackers] Filter: rewrite_rules_array

Jason Webster jason at intraffic.net
Thu Jun 5 05:18:27 GMT 2008

Hi all,
I apologize in advance if this has been covered before, or somewhere else.

I believe I'm missing something very simple here, because I can't seem
to make the rewrite_rules_array filter do... well anything.
I've even tried just throwing a "die" in the function that the filter
points too... nothing. It's not the add_filter call, because if I set it
to any other filter, it works fine.

I'll probably have a embarrassing, forehead slap moment briefly after
sending this email, but in the mean time: Any suggestions?