[wp-hackers] wp.org/extend/plugins

Jorge Peña jorgepblank at gmail.com
Sun Jun 1 22:10:11 GMT 2008

Well you said 'latest' so I'm assuming you've submitted more, I just
submitted my first one a few weeks ago (WP-reCAPTCHA) and it took about a
week or so. I guess after a few plugins of having uploaded you start to get
reputation/priority which allows you to get to the top of the approval list.

On Sun, Jun 1, 2008 at 3:07 PM, John Blackbourn
<johnbillion+wp at gmail.com<johnbillion%2Bwp at gmail.com>>