[wp-hackers] WP_Rewrite: Disable post/Page paging ability?

Viper007Bond viper at viper007bond.com
Wed Jul 30 22:20:28 GMT 2008

Yeah, that's what I figured.

This same issue though could easily be reproduced though without any plugins
(say by having a bunch of Pages with stubs that are all "foobar"). Perhaps
it's worth grabbing all parents of the post_name query at once and then
looping through those results rather than querying for each parent one by
one?