[wp-hackers] WP_SITEURL and db update

Stefano Aglietti steagl4ml at gmail.com
Tue Jul 29 19:06:15 GMT 2008

On Tue, 29 Jul 2008 19:47:03 +0100, Peter Westwood
<peter.westwood at ftwr.co.uk> wrote:

>Or you can just use the RELOCATE define.
>
>Add define('RELOCATE',true); to wp-config.php and go to wp-login.php and
>it will update siteurl for you automatically to the url you access it with.

Then there is a metod to force the DB usign the variable above and
setting relocate... nice to know... codex need to be updated again...
someone that write a decent english please do, I'm not sure i would
write something understandable by myself :)

PS How many define can be set in wp-config? Less then 1000? (jocking)

Email: steve at 40annibuttati.it steagl at people.it