[wp-hackers] WP_SITEURL and db update

Stefano Aglietti steagl4ml at gmail.com
Tue Jul 29 13:29:33 GMT 2008

On Tue, 29 Jul 2008 06:22:29 -0700, Viper007Bond
<viper at viper007bond.com> wrote:

>I disagree. If I need to temporarily change the path of my install, I can do
>it via the config file. Plus what about the people doing crazy installs like
>dynamic install URLs?

And I can agree with it...

>If the Codex is incorrect, then fix it. It is a user-written wiki afterall.
>It's written by people just like you and therefore it's not guaranteed to be
>correct and it's up to people like you to fix it. :)

Looks like you not undernstand me! Maybe cause english is not my
mother tongue, if I was sure that the statement in the codex is wrong
iI already chamnged it (even if i rarely edit wiki in nott my mother
tongue languages). For these reason i asked here to know if the codezx
it's wrong or it's a bug... understand now?

Email: steve at 40annibuttati.it steagl at people.it