[wp-hackers] Modify More Plugins to get dynamic fields

mailapera mailapera at gmail.com
Sun Jul 27 10:21:32 GMT 2008

Hello,

I need some help modifying the More Fields plugin and give the possibility
to my users to add fields to a definite form as they need. Since various
users will have n items to insert I cannot pre-define the number of fields
to be inserted. On the other side in More Fields each field has to have a
unique key to be called in the html, therefore the dynamic adding should
also be tied to a function that calls all the items listed in the form and
displays them wherever the function is placed, whether the function is
called n times or just once for the entire form.

Thank you for any pertinent reply

Mario