[wp-hackers] Cron and long running processes

Viper007Bond viper at viper007bond.com
Sun Jul 27 07:18:15 GMT 2008

Read the top of wp-cron.php:

WordPress Cron Implementation for hosts, which do not offer CRON or for
which
the user has not setup a CRON job pointing to this file.

The HTTP request to this file will not slow down the visitor who happens to
visit when the cron job is needed to run.

Viper007Bond | http://www.viper007bond.com/ | http://www.finalgear.com/