[wp-hackers] WordPress eXtended RSS DTD

Viper007Bond viper at viper007bond.com
Thu Jul 17 22:47:47 GMT 2008

Otto is correct. WXR was designed for moving between or merging WordPress
installs. That's not to say other blogging/CMS software couldn't use it to
import rather than doing an import via the DB, but I don't believe that was
it's initial purpose.

Viper007Bond | http://www.viper007bond.com/ | http://www.finalgear.com/