[wp-hackers] WordPress eXtended RSS DTD

Pixline › Paolo Tresso supporto at pixline.net
Wed Jul 16 14:48:46 GMT 2008

Il giorno 16/lug/08, alle ore 16:22, Aaron Brazell ha scritto:

> Start with the WXR base class I wrote.
> http://technosailor.com/2008/01/28/wordpress-export-base-class/
>
> Then treat the project as atypical "WP importer" project where you
> have the
> problem of exporting from source to importing to WordPress. The base
> class
> will take care of the importing to WordPress part. Then all you have
> to do
> is write an "exporter" that wil parse through your XML.
>
> Make sense?

It does make *a lot* of sense, at least for me. I've done it with a
custom class before, migrating several custom CMS into WordPress WXR,
and this method is quite awesome, also because you can deal with
everything using custom fields.

Anyway, I can't download your code to see it.. Maybe it's my fault?

Paolo
http://pixline.net