[wp-hackers] Re: Spam Karma goes GPL

Les Bessant les at lcb.me.uk
Mon Jul 14 17:49:05 GMT 2008

I recently abandoned SK after it let through what I can only describe
as a chat session between what I assume was a bunch of schoolkids.
Seems it was confused by them putting the post URL in the commenter's
URL box, so it decided to whitelist them...

Les Bessant les at lcb.me.uk
Losing it[1] - http://lcb.me.uk
My flickr pictures - http://flickr.com/photos/lesbessant/