[wp-hackers] Re: Plugins & CSS, embeded vs linking

Jonathan Dingman jdingman at gmail.com
Mon Jul 14 17:41:13 GMT 2008

Joost,

Ah, gotcha.  So, that said, it's laziness, yes I realize that.  But,
is there a standard we might be able to impose so that this doesn't
happen?  Maybe even something within the WP Core for plugin devs to
utilize?

I just feel there has to be a better way to do it than how it's
currently being done...

Sincerely,

Jonathan Dingman

http://www.ginside.com