[wp-hackers] Plugins & CSS, embeded vs linking

Jonathan Dingman jdingman at gmail.com
Mon Jul 14 17:29:40 GMT 2008

Time after time, I get more annoyed with plugins forcing me to embed CSS.
 There ought to be a way to easily offer an option to link to a stylesheet
rather than forcing me to embed the CSS.
Even offering an option to "disable embedded CSS" and I'll add it myself,
even that would be fine.  but it seems like every plugin that uses CSS
forces uses to embed CSS, or nearly every plugin.

anyone else have thoughts on this subject?

Sincerely,

Jonathan Dingman

http://www.ginside.com
http://www.nextwebonline.com