[wp-hackers] Parent-Child Themes and New Page Templates

Jeremy Visser jeremy.visser at gmail.com
Sat Jul 12 09:07:56 GMT 2008

On Tue, 2008-06-03 at 08:49 -0500, Andy Skelton wrote:
> No. WP only looks for templates in the template directory. I'd like to
> see it patched so that any template file existing in the stylesheet
> directory takes precedence. Is that something you could do?

+1 to this. If nobody has coded anything up after a week or two (I'm
going to be AFK for a week), I'll take on the job.

--
Jeremy Visser                                 http://jeremy.visser.name/

()                           ascii ribbon campaign — against HTML e-mail
/\                                               http://asciiribbon.org/