[wp-hackers] New uploader from #5722 in [6659]

Alex Andrews awgandrews at gmail.com
Tue Jan 29 18:19:40 GMT 2008

Paolo.

If you want to start sketching out the ideas for the MP3 uploader with
me off list that would be awesome. As you may be aware, I need a very
similar thing for my own project - uploading MP3s, getting tags,
adding them to a database, all within a Wordpress plugin. We could
work on some kind of library with functions we can fold into both
plugins.

Alex

http://recordsonribs.com