[wp-hackers] Improving Plugin (and Theme) metadata

Jennifer Hodgdon yahgrp at poplarware.com
Thu Jan 24 23:11:19 GMT 2008

I say: +1 on Westi's suggestion, reluctantly, since I like having just
one plugin file with all the info at the top.

However, since I didn't fully understand what Ryan was talking about
in his latest comment on the Trac ticket, Ryan -- does this satisfy
your concerns?
    http://trac.wordpress.org/ticket/3089#comment:20

     --Jennifer

ps: One correction to your solution is that you need to call
__('text','domain') in the plugin metadata file. Also, the other
submitted patch to that ticket also gettexted the URL, author name, etc.

--
Jennifer Hodgdon

Poplar ProductivityWare * www.poplarware.com
Web Databases/Scripts * Modeling/Analysis/Palm OS Software