[wp-hackers] WordPress admin imporvment suggestion

Stefano Aglietti steagl4ml at gmail.com
Wed Jan 23 20:04:34 GMT 2008

On Wed, 23 Jan 2008 20:55:32 +0200, "R.J. Kaplan"
<just.be.happy at gmail.com> wrote:

>Wether Shuttle is used or not, I have a quick suggestion to improve
>the user experience in the Admin.
>The hybrid CSS dropdowns ( http://www.alistapart.com/articles/
>hybrid ) look cool and can save tons of time in navigating to pages
>that are not the default for each main category.

I?m using and installing in quite every blog I set up this:

http://www.yellowswordfish.com/index.php?pagename=admin-drop-menus-wordpress-plugin

maybe less lightweight than the implementation you suggest but a ready
made wheel without need to reinvent it :)

Email: steve at 40annibuttati.it steagl at people.it