[wp-hackers] TinyMCE 3.0 RC-1

Viper007Bond viper at viper007bond.com
Sun Jan 20 04:41:37 GMT 2008

Tons. While everyone on this list knows what they are doing when it comes to
HTML, think about all of the grandmas and such who are completely clueless
when it comes to HTML. They all prefer TinyMCE.

At least that's been my experience when it comes to my clients. They ALL use
it.

Viper007Bond | http://www.viper007bond.com/