[wp-hackers] Plugins directory contact point?

Otto otto at ottodestruct.com
Fri Jan 11 17:05:19 GMT 2008

The person on the forums is saying that that form is not getting any
response, having already tried it twice.

My view is that if we are going to have some kind of ability to host
and manage a directory of plugins on wordpress.org, then there needs
to be either some way for authors to edit their information as he is
requesting.

Also, we need a contact point. The plugins directory was straight-up
broken for a very long time (is it still broken), and nobody had any
idea who to talk to, how to fix it, etc... If we're going to have the
thing, then it has to be maintained, and there needs to be an avenue
to report problems; an avenue that actually works.

-Otto