[wp-hackers] wp_list_pages

Andrew Rivett veggiefrog at mac.com
Tue Jan 8 00:36:22 GMT 2008

Another option for this is to use CSS to hide the current of the non-
current parent.  I have included a snippet of CSS code which would
need to be expanded for your deeper tree:

#sidebar ul li ul {
     display: none;
}

#sidebar ul li.current_page_parent ul {
     display: block;
}

#sidebar ul li.current_page_item ul {
     display: block;
}

Andrew.

--
Be the change you want to see in the world -- Mahatma Gandhi

On 7-Jan-08, at 7:04 PM, Charles E. Frees-Melvin wrote:

> What you are looking for is the "Collasing Page Menus" pluging
> http://sporkfancier.com/collapsing-page-menus-plugin I use it on my
> site
> www.cefm.ca
>
> thee17
>
> On Jan 7, 2008 6:58 PM, Aaron D. Campbell <wp-
> hackers at ezdispatch.com> wrote:
>
>> I'm trying to display only top level pages AND pages that are either
>> children of the current page, or children of the ancestors of the
>> current page.  So, if I have a page structure like this:
>>

>> On the main page, I'd like to display all the top level pages: A,
>> B, C,
>> D, E, F
>>
>> On page 'A' I would like to display:
>>> S