[wp-hackers] We already know you are awesome, you don't have to prove it

Robin Adrianse robin.adr at gmail.com
Sun Jan 6 06:06:49 GMT 2008

I'm pretty sure (well, I hope this is the case) that this was all part of
the "2 am syndrome" -- looking at jumbled code so long it starts to make
sense. It may be a good idea to enforce peer review for big patches, much
like how the Webkit (and others) project does it, so the chance of these
weird pieces of code can be caught and ironed out. I often can't find
mistakes in my code, but it takes only a few seconds for others to find
simple mistakes.