[wp-hackers] Stats for 2007

Daniel Jalkut jalkut at red-sweater.com
Sun Jan 6 00:25:10 GMT 2008

If you do a breakdown of RPC blog clients as you've done in the past,
I would really appreciate seeing it broken down by platform.  I'm not
sure if this is possible or not. For instance, I don't know if the
cross-platform clients identify their platform in the user agent. But
if they do, this would be a useful part of the statistics.

Daniel