[wp-hackers] Update your copyright notices today!

Bob wp-hackers at nj-arp.org
Tue Jan 1 21:23:23 GMT 2008

Note that in the US, anything that is published is automatically copyrighted
even WITHOUT a copyright notice or date.  If it is in the public domain, you
have to explicitly say it's in the public domain.  Otherwise, it's
copyrighted, notice or no notice.

I put the notice on my pages just to help keep stupid people from copying my
entire site (yes, it has happened), not because of any real desire to
enforce copyright protection.