[wp-hackers] Update your copyright notices today!

Chris Williams chris at clwill.com
Tue Jan 1 16:42:17 GMT 2008

Gee, Rusty, I would suggest you read the document I referenced.  It
specifically discusses what constitutes publication.  Note that "server" and
"browser" are not mentioned. :)

This is not settled law, and as I noted, printing a date is optional.
However, deposit is, and I doubt anyone here is meeting that requirement.
So most of this makes this whole discussion moot, or at least fodder for
$1000/hour legal teams, not you and I.