[wp-hackers] Re: 2.5 admin menu thoughts

Stefano Aglietti steagl4ml at gmail.com
Thu Feb 28 17:19:49 GMT 2008

On Thu, 28 Feb 2008 17:55:47 +0100, Ozh <ozh at planetozh.com> wrote:

>What is or was the plan for #dashmenu (atm containing just the
>"Dashboard" link) ? Is this list supposed to be populated with
>something else? (for instance on WPMU?)
>I'm planning on using it for a plugin, but don't want to collide with
>any other feature

Maybe I'm too much curious, but what kind of plgin can put a menu up
there? The only one that i thinc can logically do this is a plugin
that works over tha whole dashboard (e.g. a plugin that change
completly the admin interface)

Anything else shouldn't stay there thinking about the logical
structure of new dashboard

Email: steve at 40annibuttati.it steagl at people.it