[wp-hackers] Bribes / SxSW

Matt Mullenweg m at mullenweg.com
Thu Feb 28 08:21:20 GMT 2008

Richard Brown wrote:
> Do you ever come to England? Love to meet you at a Wordpress
> conference here. In fact do they have any wordpress conferences in
> England and if not how do I go about planning one? Okay I'll rephrase
> that last question.... If I organised a wp conference how do I get you
> guys to visit please? Do I need to start the bribes question off
> again!

If I don't have a previous engagement, I'll travel to a WordCamp almost
anywhere.

As for doing an event, there's a few tips here:

http://central.wordcamp.org/guidelines/

If anyone has done a Barcamp or Facebook Garage in your area they
probably have a pretty good idea of what's involved.

--
Matt Mullenweg
http://ma.tt | http://automattic.com