[wp-hackers] Wordpress Theme

Ozh ozh at planetozh.com
Tue Feb 26 23:37:54 GMT 2008

Makes me wonder: how come there's no wp-themers list ? (or is there one?)
This kind of "please give feedback on my theme" has to interest a
bunch of people (and presumably, might bore a bunch of people in
*this* hackers list :)

http://FrenchFragFactory.net ~ Daily Quake News
http://planetOzh.com ~ Blog and WordPress Stuff