[wp-hackers] Wordpress Theme

Jessica Yazbek j.yzbek at gmail.com
Tue Feb 26 22:56:42 GMT 2008

Hans Engel wrote:
> I think it looks pretty good so far. I think the boxes containing
> "Flickr," "Popular Posts," etc. should have a bit more left-padding.

Exactly what I was going to say. I'd also suggest moving the Blog title
and "Just another Wordpress weblog" line slightly away from the leafy
graphic in the upper left -- since they are both white, it looks a bit
messy in that area. I also think the Spam Blocked/Pages/Recent posts and
corresponding content should be bumped a little farther towards the
right so there's some more margin between the left and right columns (at
least so it matches the margin on the Flickr/Popular Posts etc. links).

Cool graphics!

Jessica