[wp-hackers] Google Summer of Code 2008

Lloyd Budd lloydomattic at gmail.com
Mon Feb 25 19:14:49 GMT 2008

On Mon, Feb 25, 2008 at 11:09 AM, Ronald Heft <ron at cavemonkey50.com> wrote:
> I noticed that today Google announced they will be running the Summer of
>  Code again in 2008: http://code.google.com/soc/2008/. Does WordPress plan
>  on applying to participate again this year? I hope so. I'm really looking
>  forward to this year's Summer of Code and hope to improve upon last year.

Most definitely. It is *completely* dependent on people volunteering
to mentor though -- and hopefully less strong arming from me this year
;-)

If you are interesting in volunteering as a mentor please share with
us in this thread your interest and for now just the broad area of
expertise / interest for mentoring.

Thank you,
--
Lloyd Budd | Digital Entomologist | | Skype:foolswisdom
WordPress.com | WordPress.org | Automattic.com