[wp-hackers] Re: 2.5 admin menu thoughts

Computer Guru computerguru at neosmart.net
Sun Feb 24 22:15:23 GMT 2008

On 2/25/08, Ryan Boren <ryan at boren.nu> wrote:
> Primary button right-most is also the Apple standard as well, I
>  believe. Closing windows are usually like this.
>
>  [Cancel] [Close]
>
>  When I have to use something besides GNOME or Mac OS, I have to
>  actually read the buttons. :-)

Do all these things follow certain unwritten, unspoken, unreferenced
cult knowledge or are they actually documented somewhere?

I'm using GNOME here right now (Fedora 8 ATM), and only just noticed
that it's right-most for the primary..... must've subconciously noted
the difference because it didn't hit me until now even though I use
Windows more often (is it the only one to do left for the primary?)

-CG