[wp-hackers] 2.5 admin menu thoughts

Seamus Leahy leahy at au.org
Wed Feb 20 14:52:19 GMT 2008

I have had a similar experience with menu overload.

I manage a blog, with a half dozen writers, where I customized the
permissions to just the tasks they actually do. I removed permission for the
blogroll because they were not using it and it help simplify the UI. We even
discussed it and they all fully agreed they didn't want to see it.