[wp-hackers] Problems with my plugin SVN

Jacob Santos wordpress at santosj.name
Mon Feb 18 13:44:27 GMT 2008

I'm just guessing here, but couldn't you assume that perhaps, I don't
know, adding the trunk, tags, and branch directories will correct your
problem?

--

Jacob Santos

http://www.santosj.name - blog
http://funcdoc.wordpress.com - WordPress Documentation Blog/Guide Licensed under GPLv2

Also known as darkdragon and santosj on WP trac.