[wp-hackers] Email Extractor Needed

noulmail2007 noulmail2007 at aol.com
Mon Feb 18 10:20:00 GMT 2008

Hello,

I need an email extractor which can extract me the email address from the
specified ebay user I need.To give you a clue here is what I need.On ebay
you know every user is registered with an email address but lately you cant
view their email address.If any can make a program which can extract the
email from any users I need,let me know because I can pay immediately.The
program can be web based or desktop based.
Thank you