[wp-hackers] Re: Admin UI Spit and Polish

Alex Hempton-Smith hempsworth at googlemail.com
Fri Feb 15 18:56:15 GMT 2008

Okay so I have a fix for the navigation, and it all works great, except the
only way I could see making it work included a small image used as a
background, its only a small 1*1.gif so it wont affect page loading times.

I've also included a bugfix for IE6, where the current list item in the
submenu would have a blue background/border for some reason - that's now
gone.

Should I make these into a patch and submit it to trac?
I've never made a patch before :P

Alex