[wp-hackers] WP 2.5 Demo Site

Chris Johnston chris at chrisjohnston.org
Thu Feb 14 01:47:35 GMT 2008

There's been lots of talk so I'll let ya know why I did it.. I did it so anyone, able, not able, doesn't want to, etc. could check it out.. If someone on wp-hackers wants to look at it and doesn't want to take the time to set it up so that they can play with it for 5 minutes and be done, then so be it.. If Joe Wordpress heard something about a new version and wants to see it, they can.. I just used WP-hackers as a good way to let people know that if they *want* to try it out, they can, and if they don't want to, so be it. There's someone today on wp-testers who wants to see it, without having to install it. Given, he wants to see it because he wants to see if he can run it now safely, but he wants to see it none the less. That's what I put it up for.

cJ