[wp-hackers] WP SVN

Soda__ soda_da_pimp at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 14 00:51:58 GMT 2008

Hey! Wannabe A Hacker? Hey! Wanna learn how to hack from people who actually
"know" how to manipulate computers/networks?! Well you can right now by just
joining our chat and asking questions. We're all patient and help people who
dont understand. Join http://webchat.digital-lair.net/~chat - See ya online!
Theres the webchat heres the irc server konfusion.digital-lords.net (6667)
#blackhats see you online :)