[wp-hackers] tags, categories and selecting posts

Burobjorn burobjorn at gmail.com
Wed Feb 13 14:13:19 GMT 2008

Hi Christine,

Could you eloborate a bit more about the query part? I've re-read your
email a few times and looked at your experimental interface, but I can't
seem to get my head around the query building part.

In the end it would be very cool if I could use the URL to access this
behaviour...sort of a poor man's API ;)

All the best,

grtz
BjornW

--

met vriendelijke groet,
Bjorn Wijers

* b u r o b j o r n .nl *
digitaal vakmanschap | digital craftsmanship

Concordiastraat 68-126
3551 EM Utrecht
The Netherlands

phone: +31 30 2444 101