[wp-hackers] tags, categories and selecting posts

Burobjorn burobjorn at gmail.com
Tue Feb 12 21:56:33 GMT 2008

Hi,

Is it possible to use a category and some tags to select a post in the
2.3.x version of Wordpress?

Something along the lines of:

http://website/?cat=3&tag=foo&bar would give me all posts tagged with
'foo' and 'bar' in the category with id 3

I can see that there is some function get_objects_in_term() in the
taxanomy.php file which seems to do what I would like to achieve.

Is this already working in Wordpress, if not is it desired to get this
working in the core? If yes, how can I be of asisstance?

All the best and thanks in advance,

grtz
BjornW

--

met vriendelijke groet,
Bjorn Wijers

* b u r o b j o r n .nl *
digitaal vakmanschap | digital craftsmanship

Concordiastraat 68-126
3551 EM Utrecht
The Netherlands

phone: +31 30 2444 101