[wp-hackers] Default password length

Dan Coulter dan at dancoulter.com
Thu Feb 7 14:30:19 GMT 2008

On Feb 7, 2008 12:23 AM, Jeremy Visser <jeremy.visser at gmail.com> wrote:

> It probably doesn't work without JavaScript, so if you had NoScript or
> something running, you wouldn't have seen it.

Ok, I just figured out why I didn't see it.  It doesn't show up when you go
to edit a user, only when you go to the "Your Profile" tab under users.  Is
there a reason it's not part of the user edit form?  I'd hate to assume that
everyone with admin access knew what they were doing when it came to strong
passwords.

--
Dan Coulter
http://dancoulter.com/

Hey, I got nothing to do today but smile
-Simon and Garfunkel