[wp-hackers] New uploader from #5722 in [6659]

Jacob Santos wordpress at santosj.name
Mon Feb 4 08:53:45 GMT 2008

Andy Skelton wrote:
> On Feb 3, 2008 9:42 PM,  <wordpress at santosj.name> wrote:
>
>>> Does anyone have suggestions or code that can improve the uploader for
>>> non-Flash users?
>>>
>> Fall back to regular HTML file inputs and either use JavaScript or add
>> more by additional page loads as needed.
>>

> Have you used the uploader without flash?
>
> Cheers,
> Andy

I have not used the uploader period, because as I said, I have not been
able to find the new uploader. I'm sure it is awesome, but I'm not going
to uninstall Flash just to find out that it already does as I suggest.

--

Jacob Santos

http://www.santosj.name - blog
http://funcdoc.wordpress.com - WordPress Documentation Blog/Guide Licensed under GPLv2

Also known as darkdragon and santosj on WP trac.