[wp-hackers] New uploader from #5722 in [6659]

Alex Andrews awgandrews at gmail.com
Sun Feb 3 23:42:53 GMT 2008

Is this not, when all is said and done, about user experience and ease of use?

Allowing a bit of Flash into the code isn't necessarily endorsing
every unopen and bad technology out there, its just using the right
tool for the job and degrading elegantly. The rest of Wordpress
doesn't suddenly close source and become invalid XHTML or open
standards because of this. Isn't this just another development
compromise - like
Wordpress being Mysql only or not using the Smarty template engine or
not making the core object orientated like Habari...

I don't see the big problem.

Alex

http://recordsonribs.com