[wp-hackers] xmlrpc issue or no?

chays whoooo at gmail.com
Sat Feb 2 21:47:10 GMT 2008

Well thanks Jared, since I'm whoami :P

Fwiw, the discoverer of the problem and the POC (atleast not the one thats
on my site and is functional [it's actually an exploit]) didnt come from the
same source. Not that that matters, but I wanted to make that clear. I wont
express my frustration here since I think it's clear within the actual
thread how I feel....