[wp-hackers] Codex function page proposal

Mike Schinkel mikeschinkel at gmail.com
Sun Dec 28 00:48:05 GMT 2008

Great job Chris, I really like it. Two Thumbs up!

As for Jennifer's comments about the Template Tag audience, it occurs to me
that what we probably really need are two sets of documentation; one for
programmers and one for designers with cross-reference links.  I think if we
try to optimize for designers or for programmers it will fail the other, and
if we try to serve both with the same documentation, we'll serve neither
group well.  Thoughts?

-Mike Schinkel
http://mikeschinkel.com/