[wp-hackers] any plan about bufferizing the whole WP output?..

dave jaggy jayarjo at gmail.com
Sat Dec 27 15:15:55 GMT 2008

That problem was just a trigger of an idea and it's benefits. Anyway,
do you have some solution for my problem? I mean, let's say you have
theme that catches form submition and tries to redirect the user to
the proper page. How would you solve this task? It is quiet possible
that it is easy also and I just miss the point.