[wp-hackers] Database padded with junk content

DD32 wordpress at dd32.id.au
Wed Dec 24 06:53:51 GMT 2008

I guess you're referring to the rss_* options from the wp_options table,
Personally i'd like to see a better exporter, which can understand what are
user settings, what are defaults, what junk the user doesnt want to backup
(ie. just posts? or revisions and options too? etc)

But No, unless you disable the feeds all together (By adding a blank feed to
the configure/edit widget item thing on the dashboard) the Feeds will be
cached inside WP