[wp-hackers] Best Practices for Caching Plugin WidgetOutput?

Mike Schinkel mikeschinkel at gmail.com
Wed Dec 24 01:04:23 GMT 2008

Thanks for the response.

There is caching built into 2.7?  Or are you talking about something like WP
Super Cache?

As for using get_option(), I hadn't thought of that. I wonder if storing big
blocks of text that way isn't inefficient compared to using the file
system?  Or maybe it's a trivial difference?

-Mike Schinkel
http://mikeschinkel.com/custom-wordpress-plugins/